As a Namibian in Angola you might need assistance while in the country. If you have lost you passport while in Angola then you can contact the Namibian Embassy in Luanda for assistance. They will be able to issue you a temporary passport or emergency travel certificate.
If you have lost your passport and need a temporary travel document then you need to apply at the local Namibian Embassy for an Emergency Travel Document. You will need to have the following documents in the event that you are going to apply for the travel document.
Incoming search terms:
- zim embassy namibia emergency travel document
- zimbabwe embassy in namibian traveling documents
- does namibian embassy accept comsouth african emergency travel certificate or documents
- emergency travel documents from zimbabwe to namibia
- how long to get temporary namibian passport
- namibian embassy certification in harare
If you have had a baby abroad then you can register the child at the nearest Namibian Embassy if it is or are the children born to Namibian parents abroad. The parent or parents should meets requirements stated in the Namibian Citizenship Act of 1990. The child is first registered with the local country and only then by the Embassy.
You can apply for a new Namibian passport only if you have less than 1 year of validity left in the passport. If your passport is full then you can email the Namibian Embassy in the country where you are located to ask about renewal of the passport. You can search this website for more information.