If you have lost your passport and need a temporary travel document then you need to apply at the local Namibian Embassy for an Emergency Travel Document. You will need to have the following documents in the event that you are going to apply for the travel document.
The documents needed are as follows:
- Duly filled application form [PDF]
- Notarized copy of passport
- Two (2) passport-size photographs
- Notarized copy of birth certificate
- Application fee of US$10.00 (money order or certified check payable to the Embassy of Namibia – personal checks are not accepted)
- A self-addressed, pre-paid envelope (should have a tracking no.) for the return of your document
You will need to contact the Embassy in your area as to the coast process as well as the timeline of issuing you an emergency travel document. Look at the country you are in an email the Embassy the nearest to you if there is no Namibian Embassy in the country you are in.
Incoming search terms:
- zim embassy namibia emergency travel document
- zimbabwe embassy in namibian traveling documents
- does namibian embassy accept comsouth african emergency travel certificate or documents
- emergency travel documents from zimbabwe to namibia
- how long to get temporary namibian passport
- namibian embassy certification in harare