The Embassy of Zimbabwe in Mozambique is located in the Capital city of Maputo. If you and your family are on holiday in Mozambique and have lost or misplaced your passport then you can contact the Zimbabwean Embassy in Mozambique on the contact details below. Note that you may also contact the Embassy in Maputo to apply for an emergency travel document.
If you are an expat in Mozambique then you can also register your child born in Mozambique. The birth registration documents you can normally obtained from the Zimbabwean Embassy in Maputo but these documents would normally be sent back to Harare for official registration. If you passport is almost expired then you can also renew your passport while in Mozambique at the Embassy in Maputo. Like other countries in Southern Africa you don’t need to obtain a Zimbabwean tourist visa.
Zimbabwe Embassy in Maputo
Zimbabwean Embassy in Maputo, Mozambique
|Address:||Av. Machava, 1657 Caixa Postal , 743 Maputo, Mozambique|
Incoming search terms:
- map showing embassy of Zimbabwe in Maputo Mozambique
- applying for etd from maputo
- emergency travel documents from zimbabwe to mozambique
- how long will my zim passport take to come out when l renew it in mozambique
- requirements for passport renewal in maput for zimbabweans
- where do l renew my Zim passport from mozambique
- zimbabwe passport process at maputo requirements