The Zimbabwean Embassy in Mauritius has moved to the offices of IKS Cargo and the latest address and contact details such as telephone and email addresses have been listed below. You do not need to apply for a Zimbabwean Tourist Visa as a Mauritian as there are not visa requirements for you.
You can also search this website for more information on how to obtain the birth registration documents at the Embassy and then complete these to register your child born abroad back in Harare. You can also apply for a ETD temporary passport or emergency travel document if you have lost your passport while in Mauritius. You can also contact the Embassy to renew your passport in Port Louis.
The Embassy is located close to the Thai Embassy in Mauritius as well as the US Embassy in Mauritius. From the map you can also see that it is close to the British Embassy in Mauritius as well as the Canadian Embassy in Mauritius as well as the Australian Embassy in Mauritius.
Zimbabwe Consulate in Mauritius
Zimbabwean Consulate in Port Louis, Mauritius
|Address:||IKS Cargo, Marine Road, Quay D, Port Louis, Mauritius|
|Tel:||+230-2415531 / +230-2428177|
|Fax:||+230-2405305 / +230-2428178|
Incoming search terms:
- Zimbabwe working in mauritius visa
- contact details for Mauritian embassy in harare
- zimbabwe embassy mauritius
- mauritian embassy harare
- Mauritius Embassy Contact Details in Harare Zimbabwe
- Address for Mauritius Embassy in Harare Zimbabwe
- do zimbabwean need visa to go to mauritius
- Zimbabwean in Mauritius
- embassy of Mauritius in harare zimbabwe adress
- embassy of mauritius in zimbabwe