Home / African Embassy / Zimbabwe Embassy / Zimbabwe Emergency Travel Document

Zimbabwe Emergency Travel Document

If you have lost your passport while abroad then you will need to contact the Zimbabwean Embassy in your country for an Emergency Travel documents. This is not the same as renewing a passport. The following at the basics that you will need to cover when contacted the Embassy of Zimbabwe in the country you find yourself in.

Note that the ETD is valid for 6 months and can only be applied for in person at the Embassy. You will also note that you cannot place a visa in this document other than a tourist visa.

  • Zimbabwean National Identity Card (ID)
  • Zimbabwean Birth Certificate
  • Expired Passport or Police Report in cases of Lost or Stolen Passport
  • 2 x Passport photographs strictly measuring 3.5cm x 4.5cm
  • Payment of AUD$80.00 (equivalent) CASH or Money Order payable to the  Zimbabwe Embassy
  • Please contact the Embassy for the application form.

The above is the basics. You will need to have report the passport stolen or lost at the police station where you are in a foreign country. They will give you a case number for this which the Zimbabwean Embassy will require before they issue you with an Emergency Travel Document (ETD).


Incoming search terms:

error: Content is protected !!