Located in Malawi then you will now find the Zimbabwe Embassy located in Lilongwe. If you are on holiday in Malawi and have lost or had your passport stolen while on holiday then you can contact the Zimbabwean Embassy for an Emergency Travel Document at the Embassy located in Lilongwe. If you live in Malawi then you can contact the Zimbabwean Embassy in Lilongwe to renew your passport in country.
You can now also register a birth abroad while in Lilongwe. You will find the contact details for the Embassy in Lilongwe listed below for more information and assistance. Like any other Embassy or Consulate in the world you should always email or call the Embassy beforehand. Note that the Embassy is closed on Malawian national holidays and Zimbabwean public holidays. Calling beforehand is usually a very good idea. Note that as an Malawian you dont need a visa to visit Zimbabwe. Note on the map that the Embassy is not far from the Norwegian Embassy in Malawi.
Zimbabwe Embassy in Malawi
Zimbabwean Embassy in Lilongwe, Malawi
|Address:||Area 13/22, City Centre, P.O. Box 30187|
|Tel:||265-1-774-988 / 997 / 413|
Incoming search terms:
- how much is etd from zim to malawi
- How much is it to renew Malawian Passport in Zimbabwe and what are the requirements?
- How much is the Malawi passport in Zimbabwe at the Malawi embassy
- how much is to renew a malawian passport in zimbabwe
- How to renew a zimbabwean passport in malawi
- zimababwean ambassador in malawi