As a Namibian in Angola you might need assistance while in the country. If you have lost you passport while in Angola then you can contact the Namibian Embassy in Luanda for assistance. They will be able to issue you a temporary passport or emergency travel certificate.
If you have lost your passport and need a temporary travel document then you need to apply at the local Namibian Embassy for an Emergency Travel Document. You will need to have the following documents in the event that you are going to apply for the travel document.
Incoming search terms:
- emergency travel document namibia
- Travel Document is allowed in Namibia
- etd passport
- cai travel to Swaziland with an emergency passport from namibia
- Can a namibian nationa travel by a plane with a ID documents
- can etd passport travel in namibia
- can i travel to namibia in an emergency
- can l use ETD to get in namibia for university
- can you travel to namibia using a temporary travel document
- where can i travel with a namibian emergency travel certificat
If you have had a baby abroad then you can register the child at the nearest Namibian Embassy if it is or are the children born to Namibian parents abroad. The parent or parents should meets requirements stated in the Namibian Citizenship Act of 1990. The child is first registered with the local country and only then by the Embassy.
You can apply for a new Namibian passport only if you have less than 1 year of validity left in the passport. If your passport is full then you can email the Namibian Embassy in the country where you are located to ask about renewal of the passport. You can search this website for more information.
Incoming search terms:
- namibian passport renewal 2019
- namibian passport renewal
- namibian passport renewal application form
- how long does it take to renew my namibian passport
- namibian passport renewal form
- https://www g;obal-visas- com/namibian-passport-renewal
- renewal of namibian passports
- renewal of namibian passport
- namibian passport
- how long does it take to renew a passport namibian
If you are a foreign national from one of the following countries then you do not need a Namibian visa to enter Namibia for the purposes of tourism. Note that You may enter Namibia for a period of 90 days without a visa. You should contact the Namibian Embassy in your country if you are not certain or are not listed below.